Truths are heard and remain with you. Here’s 40 years of truths used and abused, from some of the best teachers in psychotherapy, personal development, counselling and life.
We’re commissioned artists and creatives to interpret these words into images. You can find these within the pages of the Soulhub Journals. The 04 edition has No.7 and No.8 created with the support of Book an Artist.
- If not now, when?
- Being busy is the new addiction.
- Let it go, let it go, let it go (as per previous post).
- The truth will set you free.
- There is only one reality.
- It’s only when you stop still, that feelings surface.
- Trust your own wisdom.
- Everything is in the beginning.
- Something outside of me will make me happy. Nothing can.
- It won’t show up, if you don’t need the medicine.
- There is no problem aside from ourselves. There is only ourselves as our solution.
- What shows up, is what you’re resisting.
- You are 100% responsible for your word.
- You are everything. You have to integrate it all.
- Stand in your power, and people stop attacking you.
- Hurt people, hurt people.
- It’s easier to be angry than be vulnerable.
- Trust, less is more.
- Stop doing. Just be, and watch your mind.
- Your body is your unconsciousness.
- No one can diminish you without your permission.
- Do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?
- What shows up unconsciously needs to be healed.
- Don’t judge, hold on or deny it. See it and call it.
- You can’t change the past. But you can change the internal memory associated with the feeling.