Partnering Soulwalk, can be done in a number of ways:
- Funding the National or Regional Soulwalk, and help improve local community wellbeing around Britain
- Engage your employees to join Soulwalk for their wellbeing
- Organise a Soulwalk for your customers and communities
Create bespoke Soulwalk for your business
- Media (Local radio, TV, Press, Digital) partnership to raise awareness of walking in nature for our mental and physical health
- Ask Carmen or one of the Soulhub Team to come and talk to you, your school, business, village – Soultalk
Soulhub teamed up with Crabtree and Evelyn, to host 5 London Soulwalks (Richmond, Regents, Hyde Park, Greenwich, Hampstead Heath). Some walks had added flavour. Soulhubber Medicinal Herbalist Melinda McDougall shared her knowledge of the local plants in Richmond Park and how they could benefit our health. Lloyd Camp, Safari Guide shared stories from Africa on our Greenwich Park soulwalk.
Crabtree and Evelyn supporting by gifting a mini-goodie bag. Bhuti, Richmond yoga studio gave our Richmond walkers, a free yoga session.
We also partnered with Extract Coffee Roasters, and held Bristol Soulwalk (7 Nov 2019) where walkers enjoyed a coffee at Ka Fei in the city centre, and walked along the harbourside, whilst raising funds (through the payment donation) for their charity partners.
In December we joined forces with ‘Trees for Beauty’, and Delilah Sullivan. For each person who attended the mediation walk in the trees, a tree in Scotland was planted on their behalf. Perfect timing for Christmas.
‘An hours Soulwalk with Carmen, was simply the most wonderful experience. We combined our Soulwalk with the launch of a new coffee which was raising money for community projects. We were able to gentle and organically tell our story and the stories of our charity partners. The perfect opportunity to take a moment to connect with others, to be present and insert some much needed fresh air into our day. Thank you Carmen!’
Gemma Screen, Marketing Manager, Extract Coffee Roasters