We believe in creating community, and a space for us all to learn, grow and thrive. In order for any community to grow in a sustainable and balanced way, there needs to be a fair energy exchange. Below are ways we can support you, and you can support us to create a wonderful web of community and planetary wellbeing.
- The Soulhub Community on the Feel Good Hub
- Our Soulhub Team host daily events e.g. Join a Soulwalk, Dance Alfresco, Tea Ceremonies – See our Events Calendar
- Register for the Soul-Newsletter – See your pop up when you open this webpage
- Train to be a Soulwalk Leader, through our bespoke programme to run Soulwalks for your business or community
- Tell your friends about us
- Share our social media posts – Instagram, twitter or Substack
- Listen to our Soulhubber’s Podcast
- Register at our facebook community page
- Listen to content from the Soulhub Team e.g. Calm Down, Wake Up Podcast (From Laura Beckingham)
- The Soulhub Journal
- Books written by the Soulhub Team
- Find out all about our Soulhub Team, and listen to our Soulhubber’s Podcast
- With a wellbeing session with the Soulhub Team or if you’re not sure which track to take, check out the Wellbeing Package.
INSPIRE & BE INSPIRED
- Write for our News page
- Be part of the Soulhub Team: Our Wellness Specialists
- Are you a coach, therapist, psychologist, energy worker, nutritionalist, yoga or wellness specialist and want to join our bespoke team? We have a Soulhub Membership which offers a community for our wellbeing practitioners to work together, gain knowledge, share ideas, create their own concepts within Soulhub and refer clients. If you’re interested, to find out more contact Carmen or Andrew.
- Support our dream, vision and creation by making a donation
For others – your team, business, organisations:
- Become a Brand Partner
- We’ve worked with charities and brands over the years and love doing so. Anyone from Mindful Memorials to Deckers Brands and ebay. Whatever the size, whatever the industry, if we’re aligned in our intentions, then we’re keen to talk – Check out our For Business page.
- Ask your place of work to support their individuals wellbeing with our ‘Wellbeing Solutions for Business‘.