A Soulwalk starts with intention. And we’d love to help you step forward and do something wonderful for your local community, employees or teams.
Soulwalk™ aims are to facilitate:
- Better understand and compassion of ourselves and each other
- Improved mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing
- Deeper connection, appreciation and conservation of our natural world
It is imperative that anyone wishing to partake in a Soulwalk™ resonates, agrees and follows the fundamental principles and values below:
- Inclusive – Everyone is WELCOME
- Strictly FREE to attend
- Act local, think global
- Be honest and speak only from personal experience
- Be kind and compassionate to self and others
- Empower others
- No Soulwalker is left behind
- Be YOU and be PRESENT
If this resonates with you, then we’d love to invite you to come and talk to us. Before you do, take a look at the Soulwalk Leader Course.
Here’s a little taster from Carmen (Founder of Soulhub) and what Soulwalk means to her.
Soulwalking to Inner Peace – You can access our Soulwalking programme, giving you something different to achieve on your own Soulwalks with Walking Therapist Carmen Rendell.
Next Soulwalk – Sunday 7 November 2021 at 11am – See Soulhub School Calendar