A Soulwalk starts with intention. And we’d love to help you step forward and do something wonderful for your local community, employees or teams.
We want to make this as easy as we can for you. We have a bunch of principles which are at the heart of Soulwalk. These are:
- Anyone is WELCOME
- Be kind and compassionate to others
- Be you
- Always held in a safe accessible location for others to join you for approx. 3kms
If these resonate with you, then we’d love to hear from you, so you can start right away to organise your own Soulwalk.
We will give you the support to do it including:
- Information about how to tell others about your Soulwalk
- An image to use (and videos)
- How we recommend sharing information for people to register
- A platform (Soulhub/Soulwalk) to share your updates/news (e.g. email, social media)
Soulwalks can be longer or shorter than 3kms, but we think this distance works when you’re getting started.
If you want to register for a pack, then please email Carmen@soulhub.co.uk with the following details:
- Your name
- The location you want to host the Soulwalk
- What inspired you
- Your contact details (email, phone number)
Who can lead a Soulwalk?
- Anyone over the age of 18
- Someone who loves walking and supporting their own community
- Inspirational and organised
- Has a big heart
What is a Soulwalk Leader?
They are true inspirations. Without people like you, we wouldn’t be able to host Soulwalks around the country. It is a voluntary role. It’s for someone who’s kind, compassionate, considerate and who is inspired to create a safe open space for others to join them and Soulwalk together.
You will make a huge impact on your local community and everyone who attends a Soulwalk.
It’s an amazing role, where you can make contact with your community. You don’t need to be a therapist or carer. We just ask that you care about others.
We’re tried to make the organising as easy as possible, so it doesn’t take up too much time. You can decide how often you organise a Soulwalk. Either weekly, monthly, or just on an adhoc occasion. We do suggest that once a month, is a good timeframe, so people can rely on the idea of coming together regularly. It is vital that you are prepared to commit to the role.
If this sounds interesting and exciting then – We can’t wait to get you up and soulwalking….
Here’s a little taster from Carmen (Founder of Soulhub) and what Soulwalk means to her.
Soulwalking to Inner Peace – You can access our Soulwalking programme, giving you something to achieve on your own Soulwalks with Walking Therapist Carmen Rendell.
Next Soulwalk – Sunday 4 April 2021 at 10am – See Soulhub School Calendar