We’re often fragmented making it challenging to find what we need when we need it. Both figuratively and emotionally. So here at Soulhub HQ, we thought we’d share a monthly summary update so you can get the idea of what’s happening, and how you might want to get involved.
We have much happening this summer in businesses, courses, events, so here’s a short summary.
- Soulwalks for Business at ebay for employees in May & Sept.
- Soulwalks Richmond on 7 May – Register here
- Soulwalk Leaders Course – 28 April / 17 June – Learn how to host your own Soulwalk
Dance Al Fresco
- Our Easter Sunday Dance Al Fresco was incredible. Here’s a link to the video which brings it to life, like we can’t explain.
- Next Dance Al Fresco is Sunday 7 May
Big Retreat Festival – 1-4 June
We’re bringing the Soulhub Team to Wales for the festival where we’ll be hosting SoulTalks, Soulwalks and dancing. We’ll be joined by Kenny, Carey and Sue Camp.
The Soulhubber’s Podcast
We’re slowly talking to the Soulhub Team about who they are and what they do. This month Carey has spoken with both Dr Robert Owen and Pete Warnock. You can catch up with them on Substack, Spotify or link through here to them.
Walking Therapy – Online Workshop
Online Events host CPD workshops for therapists, and coaches, and Carmen is hosting her’s on Thursday 20 April. Register here to join live.